Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Feed

This dystopian novel was, I have to admit hard for me to stay attentive with. The story follows a a boy named Titus, who lives in this highly evolved new world that now requires everyone to have a brain chip installed that would directly connect them to "Feednet", what we know as the Internet. With that kind of connection the possibilities of control are endless. Another character in this novel is Violet who has a romantic relationship with Titus, however she begins to resist the feed and begins to malfunction, slowly her parts begin to shut down. This is not something that I would have picked on my own, not to mention its fowl language throughout the book. Due to it's language, I would not see any teachers becoming involved with this particular novel.



No comments:

Post a Comment